We all face obstacles. Whether physical, spiritual, emotional or financial, we are all working to overcome a roadblock ahead of us.
If your looking for a fresh perspective on how to take your life, career, relationships, fitness, focus, or finances to the next level then do yourself a favor and register for this webinar featuring 4x member of Team USA and top ranked #IRONMAN Shay Eskew tonight at 5:00 PM PST courtesy of the HIMSS Arizona Chapter
Register here: https://lnkd.in/gif5enK
Free Webinar: Using Automation to Optimize Healthcare Workflow courtesy of HIMSS Arizona Chapter - Wednesday, March 10th at Noon (MST)
In the face of rising healthcare costs, hospitals are looking for innovative ways to drive efficiency and reduce waste. Learn how new technology can automate administrative tasks like form completion, medical record transfer and claim submission. Workflow automation reduces cost and inefficiency by eliminating the need to manually open documents, search for required fields, and hand-key patient data. Instead, auto-indexing technology translates and pre-populates incoming data directly into the patient record.
Free motivational Webinar Thursday, 3/18 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time
courtesy of HIMSS Arizona Chapter
Shay will share his journey on overcoming adversity after he was severely burned by a neighbor’s child at the age of 8. Motivated by being told he’d never be competitive in sports again, 27 years later he willed himself to become an IRONMAN triathlete. Shay’s story of “Anything is Possible” has been featured on NBC IRONMAN World Championship broadcast, USA Triathlon Magazine, IRONMAN and countless others. Additionally, Shay is an international motivational speaker and bestselling author of "What the Fire Ignited: How Life's Worst Prepared Me for My Best."
Mark Twain once said "Data is like garbage. You'd better know what you are going to do with it before you collect it."
Is your company efficiently utilizing data? We can help, call Eric to find the right solution to maximize your return on investment.
Epic Grand Central Certified Application Analyst
• Epic Grand Central certified
• EVS/Transport experience
• Experience working remote
Please join us in welcoming Todd Tenenbaum as Director of Business Development across the Mid-Atlantic Region. Todd is an active HIMSS member with over 20 years of medical device, diagnostics and speciality pharmaceutical sales leadership. Check out a quick video below for all of the details...
Do you have a big interview coming up? Check out these 4 easy tips to help you nail your next job interview.
PERSONALITY TRAITS THAT COMPANIES LOOK FOR:
1. Practice what you preach. Use examples from your past work experience combined with the traits above to show to the hiring manager that you are the right person for the job. Use the job description as a point of reference and be sure to write down a couple of your favorite examples prior to the interview to help commit it to memory. Hiring decisions are a lot easier when they see a candidate is motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
2. Be the STAR of the interview! Keep the acronym S.T.A.R. in mind as you answer situational questions:
S – Describe the situation
T – Describe the task that needed to be completed
A – What approach did you take?
R – What were the results?
3. Listen. Be a good listener and be sure to pause for the interviewer to allow them to take notes and think of the next question. Don’t rush to fill the silence with more information.
4. Engage. Write down a few quick questions (technical, company culture, or otherwise) that would help make your offer acceptance an easy decision. Research the company and hiring managers on Google and LinkedIn. Companies love engaged candidates since they typically transition into loyal employees.
Great article on interview preparation techniques along with sample behavioral questions: http://bit.ly/interview4success
This article was originally posted on LinkedIn with permission from the author - Eric Gleason
Is your organization undergoing a digital transformation? Identify versatile leaders to ensure success
Read the full story here: