Mark Twain once said "Data is like garbage. You'd better know what you are going to do with it before you collect it."
Is your company efficiently utilizing data? We can help, call Eric to find the right solution to maximize your return on investment.
Epic Grand Central Certified Application Analyst
• Epic Grand Central certified
• EVS/Transport experience
• Experience working remote
Please join us in welcoming Todd Tenenbaum as Director of Business Development across the Mid-Atlantic Region. Todd is an active HIMSS member with over 20 years of medical device, diagnostics and speciality pharmaceutical sales leadership. Check out a quick video below for all of the details...
Do you have a big interview coming up? Check out these 4 easy tips to help you nail your next job interview.
PERSONALITY TRAITS THAT COMPANIES LOOK FOR:
1. Practice what you preach. Use examples from your past work experience combined with the traits above to show to the hiring manager that you are the right person for the job. Use the job description as a point of reference and be sure to write down a couple of your favorite examples prior to the interview to help commit it to memory. Hiring decisions are a lot easier when they see a candidate is motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
2. Be the STAR of the interview! Keep the acronym S.T.A.R. in mind as you answer situational questions:
S – Describe the situation
T – Describe the task that needed to be completed
A – What approach did you take?
R – What were the results?
3. Listen. Be a good listener and be sure to pause for the interviewer to allow them to take notes and think of the next question. Don’t rush to fill the silence with more information.
4. Engage. Write down a few quick questions (technical, company culture, or otherwise) that would help make your offer acceptance an easy decision. Research the company and hiring managers on Google and LinkedIn. Companies love engaged candidates since they typically transition into loyal employees.
Great article on interview preparation techniques along with sample behavioral questions: http://bit.ly/interview4success
This article was originally posted on LinkedIn with permission from the author - Eric Gleason
Is your organization undergoing a digital transformation? Identify versatile leaders to ensure success
Read the full story here: